Is there a form for filing a motion to vacate restraining order San Mateo Court?

Burlingame, CA |

reason - was approved for courtcall and then denied the night before, live 4000 miles away from San Mateo, therefore I did not get my day in court.

1. There is no one form. How you approach this depends on the type of retraining order. You should hire a good local attorney represent you in court see if you can get this matter corrected.

Follow me on Twitter @joeroselaw. I answer questions on Avvo to try to help get you pointed in the right direction. But, I am not your attorney. Beware, my answers here are general, limited, incomplete, and can never be as complete, thorough, or accurate as one I would give to a client after hearing all of the facts and details of my client's situation and applying the correct law. Also, I am admitted to practice law only in California and all of my answers are intended exclusively for the Golden State.