Is there a form for filing a motion to vacate restraining order San Mateo Court?

Asked 9 months ago - Burlingame, CA

reason - was approved for courtcall and then denied the night before, live 4000 miles away from San Mateo, therefore I did not get my day in court.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Joseph Wayne Rose


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . There is no one form. How you approach this depends on the type of retraining order. You should hire a good local attorney represent you in court see if you can get this matter corrected.

    Follow me on Twitter @joeroselaw. I answer questions on Avvo to try to help get you pointed in the right direction.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,960 answers this week

3,104 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,960 answers this week

3,104 attorneys answering