Is there a Discovery cut off date, in a Supplemental Petition fot Modification of Parenting Time?

Asked over 1 year ago - Fort Myers, FL

I have a trial date on this matter for the week of 12/17/12. My ex wife and I are both pro se. She submitted the petition. She has not asked for any discovery yet yet, and Im wondering if this going to be something she slaps me with last minute. I live in Largo, Fl but the case is being handled in Lee County. She lives in Estero, FL.

1. Brent Allan Rose

4

Answered . Both of you were supposed to serve all of your documents on each other within 45 days of you being served with the petition. No request for discovery is necessary. The judge may set a cut-off date for other things.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now