Skip to main content

Is there a criminal lawyer in Tampa that will defend my son as a pro bono case??

Tampa, FL |

My son was released from prison in April 2012. On Jan 9 he was arrested & is being charged with 3 felonies. He is not guilty but we cannot affors an attorney for him. Can someone please help us??

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


An attorney from the Public Defender's Office will represent your son. Appreciate the representation, make sure your son communicates with and cooperates with the attorney to receive the best results.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Florida. To set up a free consultation, please call my office at 727-755-3476.


I agree with Christopher, the Office of the Public Defender has many fine criminal defense attorneys.


Your son will be appointed a public defender if he cannot afford to hire someone


The public defenders office will be appointed to represent your son. They have some excellent attorneys who are very experienced criminal law litigators. I will be happy to explain the process to you in greater detail if you would like to contact me at my office at 813-301-8823.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer