Is there a clinic in baja california where i can do immigration physical exam?

Asked over 1 year ago - Perris, CA

My husband i601 waiver is approve and we received the instruction letter asking to sent in his passport and to do new physical exam its been 6 months since last time we went to juarez appointment and done the physical exam. And we dont want to go back to juarez to do the physical so im asking if theres any clinic in baja california where he can do theme?

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . Sorry, but I don't think so. You can check at the USCIS website, though. I just don't see how you will input the BC MEX "zip code" and find a "certified surgeon" on the USCIS list..

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . You will need to contact the Consulate in Tijuana for a list.

3. Maria Estela Deorduna

2

Answered . Unfortunately there is no other clinic in Baja California. The medical exam has to be done in Ciudad Juarez. There are only two clinics recognized by the Consulate and both are located in Ciudad Juarez

4. Karen-Lee Pollak

2

Answered . You can go to USCIS.gov and type in your zip code to find an approved USCIS doctor in your area. Click on find an approved surgeon

5. John Grayson Davidson

2

Answered . Go to the website below and enter the zip code of the area you want.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com