Is there a clinic in baja california where i can do immigration physical exam?

Perris, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

My husband i601 waiver is approve and we received the instruction letter asking to sent in his passport and to do new physical exam its been 6 months since last time we went to juarez appointment and done the physical exam. And we dont want to go back to juarez to do the physical so im asking if theres any clinic in baja california where he can do theme?

1. You can go to USCIS.gov and type in your zip code to find an approved USCIS doctor in your area. Click on find an approved surgeon

2. Go to the website below and enter the zip code of the area you want.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

3. You will need to contact the Consulate in Tijuana for a list.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

4. Sorry, but I don't think so. You can check at the USCIS website, though. I just don't see how you will input the BC MEX "zip code" and find a "certified surgeon" on the USCIS list..

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

5. Unfortunately there is no other clinic in Baja California. The medical exam has to be done in Ciudad Juarez. There are only two clinics recognized by the Consulate and both are located in Ciudad Juarez