Is there a class action suit in progress against the mortgage company Taylor ,Bean and Whitaker?

Largo, FL |

is it possible for us to file a suit against TBW for grossly over appraising our home ? they have now been shut down as far as I know and they have sold our loan to another company and now us like so many others are forced to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a home that will never be worth the amt they said it would.

There does appear to be one. Perhaps you should search the net for info?

At least one class action lawsuit has been filed concerning fraudulent lending and/or loan servicing practices by Taylor Bean & Whitaker ("TBW"). Specifically, a class action lawsuit was filed on behalf of Illinois property owners who had mortgages serviced by TBW and subsequently sold or transferred to BAC Home Loans Servicing.

Another class action lawsuit was filed against TBW by its former employees.

You should definitely consult with a class action lawyer about the predatory lending practices you mention. I'd be happy to talk to you.

Legal Information is Not Legal Advice My answer provides information about the law based on the limited information provided in the questions asked and is not intended to provide legal advice or opinions, and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. The answer to the question is for educational and informational purposes only. The law differs in each jurisdiction and may be interpreted or applied differently depending on the jurisdiction or situation. Accordingly, I highly recommend that you consult with an attorney to discuss the details of your problem so you can get legal advice tailored to your particular circumstances.