Is there a chart on I-485? to attach criminal history

West Palm Beach, FL |

I have already consulted an immigration attorney and non of the arrests cause inadmissibility issues.

You still must disclose all arrests and indicate dispositions.

I am well aware of that. But my question is how? What to write exactly?

Disclose all arrests and convictions in attachments to the I-485.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

You must disclose all arrest and convictions on your I-485. Attach certified dispositions.

Alexus P. Sham (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

You must include all arrests, all tickets, all convictions regardless of whether there are inadmissibility issues or not.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

There is no chart povided on the I-485 to include criminal history, but you can create your own chart or list and attach it to your Form I-485 along with copies of the final dispositions. If you have any additional questions, be sure to consult an immigration attorney.

Recommended articles about Immigration