Is there a case medical malpractice.

Vero Beach, FL |

Three years back what few teeth I had pulled for top dentures. Bottom bridge. Hole stayed open upper left. Closed with stitches. Reopened 1/12 months later. Sinus infection. Regular Dr. Did cat scan. Asked him not to contact dentist but he sent him the report. Liquids coming out of nose. Closed 4 months later. Two hours of surgery guessing calcification in gum. To this day no idea what type. Was not given consent. Was just done. Not one to ask questions. Year ago after so much digging found out dislocation of jaw, disc disorders, nerve damage, left side have pain head to shoulder. Another Dr. suggests jaw surgery. Left osteoarthritis and articular disc disorder (possible biopsy) My life has been torn upside down. Never had this before this was done. Nobody will help me!!

1. Sit down with an experienced dental malpractice attorney to to discuss your rights and possible remedies.

Good luck to you!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

2. Take all your records to an experience medical/dental malpractice attorney and see if you have enough damages to bring a case. I am so sorry to hear of your troubles.

3. YOU NEED TO IMMEDIATELY CONTACT A FL MED-MAL ATTORNEY. YOU MAY ENCOUNTER A STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS PROBLEM WHICH WOULD BAR ANY PROSECUTION OF YOUR POTENTIAL CLAIM - ACT FAST, SEE AN ATTORNEY NOW.

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

4. You need to speak with a qualified medical/dental malpractice attorney. You state no one will help you. Have you already consulted with one or more malpractice attorneys. If so, be advised that just because there was a negative result does not mean there was malpractice. And, even if there was malpractice, the injury and damages must be sufficient enough to warrant bringing a claim as malpractice cases are extremely costly and time consuming. Best advice, continue to contact medical/dental malpractice attorneys for free consultations.

5. Feel free to use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool to find more lawyers to call.

6. You should call an attorney immediately because most states medical malpractice statutes are two years and if this happened 3 years ago, you may be too late. Call someone in your jurisdiction, because there may be continuing treatment exceptions, or a discovery statute. Only an attorney who is familiar with Florida law can answer that question