Is there a benefit for the loss of my little toe

Springfield, OH |

I had a crushing injury to my left foot and lost my little toe

We would need to know the circumstances that lead to the loss of your toe. For example, did this result from an auto accident or from a work place injury? Assuming that someone else is at fault for causing your injury, then you would likely have a claim. You should speak with an experienced Ohio licensed personal injury attorney immediately. An experienced Ohio injury attorney will be able to review the facts and determine what, if any, claims can be pursued. There are many important issues with which an experienced Ohio injury attorney can assist you. I would strongly discourage you from attempting to resolve this matter on your own. Generally, these cases are taken on a contingent fee basis, which means you would not be required to pay any upfront fees to your attorney. Best wishes.

Valuation of the injury depends on many factors. If it was a workers compensation injury, the recovery will be calculated in accordance with the workers compensation statute. If it was any other type of injury there are many factors considered. Here's more: BLUE LINK BELOW

Law Offices of Andrew D. Myers, North Andover, MA & Derry, NH provide answers for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be given by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, thoroughly familiar with the area of the law in which your concern lies. This creates no attorney-client relationship.

How did you injure yourself? That is the first question that will help us answer your query.

This answer is for general information only and is not intended as legal advice regarding your specific situation. In order to assess your legal matter properly and obtain legal advice, you must contact an attorney directly. Provision of this general information does not create an attorney-client relationship.

I think the word you are looking for is compensation instead of benefit. Was this work related injury??? How did it occur? You either need to s peak with a personal injury attorney or work comp attorney in your area.

There is a workers compensation chart that has it. A workers compensation lawyer can also see if there is a 3rd party claim. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find a local lawyer.

Of course there is if it happened at work, from a defective product or piece of equipment or due to someone's negligence. Since you haven't supplied any details i suggest you contact an experienced injury attorney right away to discuss your rights.

There is not quite enough information here. If you were injured at work in Ohio you may have a workers compensation claim and you may be entitled to benefits, depending on certain factors. If you were injured some other way it would depend on the circumstances of the injury, when it took place and some other factors. It may be worth following up with a local attorney with experience in personal injury or workers compensation to get a more accurate answer.

This response does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Legal problems and solutions depend on their unique facts. Due to the complexity and ever-changing nature of the law and to the limitations of this forum, this information may not be complete or adequate for your specific situation. Laws and regulations often differ from one jurisdiction to another. Mark E. Barbour practices in the State of Ohio.

I would need more information to be able to point you in the right direction but if it occurred at work, you may have a claim for workers compensation. If it occurred as the result of someone else's negligence, then you may have a civil personal injury claim. You should schedule a free consultation with an attorney so that you can provide greater detail about your injury.

This website contains general information only. The information contained in this website is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice on any subject matter or intended as advertising or a solicitation. Readers should not rely on the information presented on this website for any purpose without seeking legal advice on the specific facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney in the reader’s state. The information in this website contains general information which is intended, but cannot be guaranteed, to be always up-to-date, complete and accurate. Any representation or warranty that might be otherwise implied is expressly disclaimed. E. Ray Critchett, LLC expressly disclaims all liability or responsibility with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the information contained in this website. Readers should not consider the information presented on this website to be an invitation for an attorney-client relationship, and the transmission of such information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, and attorney-client relationship between the reader and E. Ray Critchett, LLC. E. Ray Critchett, LLC does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website. ray@buckeyelaw.com www.buckeyelaw.com office: (614) 610-9432 fax: (614) 448-1847 phone: (740) Buckeye or (740) 282-5393