Is the USCIS sending RFE's on most L1b Extensions? Are they sending standard rfe questions?

Columbus, OH |

Hi my employer filed for my l1b extension and i have received an RFE with some basic questions about my duties and project related day to day activities, training i have received, details about other from my company on the project, organizational/ reporting structure and other related questions. is the USCIS sending these standard questions these days? I have been in the US on the same project for the last 2 years and ha sent a detailed PRD with the extension application itself.i received the rfe within 8-10 days of filing the extension appln in normal processing. I wanted to know what are the chances of my extension getting approved if my company files the rfe response. your experience on such matters will be appreciated. thanks

1. USCIS is doing their job: if there is any concerns with the case, even initially the Service will issue an RFE as a routine procedural matter.
    No one could speculate on your chances on your case, as it calls for a professional legal handing not idle speculations on line.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. If you have further inquiries you may contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

2. They do both most of the time.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. No they aren't sending them on 'most' L-1 extensions ... only on shaky businesses ... such as consulting companies ... they are a 'target' of USCIS .... and for good reason.

No one on this blog could even begin to respond to your 'chances of success' question .... we need to review the entire.

What did the company's immigration attorney say when you asked him/her?

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

4. They are sending more than they had. The better the reply the better the possibility of approval.

888.861.4414
    immigration@ rbrownllc.com
    www.brown-immigration.com