Skip to main content

Is the underage that I was not guilty for still effective? Would there be a date if anything else happened in the future?

Greensburg, PA |

I got an underage 3 months ago and plead not guilty and just got community service. Now I don't remember if I got something saying if something happens again, within a certain amount of days, if I could get in further trouble. But this past weekend I got a disorderly conduct. I was helping a girl that went to her car and we were just sitting in her car (parked, off, side of road). Her friend came and they got out of the car and switched seats while a cop was at the light behind us. This was after a party and we were both drinking (her friend wasn't). We were cooperative with the police and everything, admitted to drink (but didn't get tests done), and they just gave us a d. conduct. I'm just wondering if this could really harm me since I had that underage before.

Attorney Answers 4


Possibly. It's not clear if your previous case include probation, and, if so, what the terms of that probation may be. I suggest calling a couple of PA attorneys that you can find on avvo, explaining your situation in more detail, and going from there. Good luck.

Mark as helpful

7 lawyers agree


You need to have a local attorney review your paperwork and advise you.

Austin DWI Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website,

Mark as helpful

6 lawyers agree


You should definitely consult with an attorney. You could indeed face further sanctions on the underage drinking charge if you have not yet satisfied all of the elements of your sentence. Furthermore, the fact that this is your second criminal charge in 3 months will not be looked upon with favor if and when the court imposes sentence. You will want an effective advocate on your side.

Mark as helpful

9 lawyers agree


Without knowing all of the facts and circumstances, I can not tell you properly. but it sounds like it might.

You need to consider the effect that these charges will have on your ability to get and keep job. I represent men and women throughout PA and NJ who seek to minimize their criminal records. The Underage Drinking charge can be cleared when you turn 21, but you have to proactively act to expunge it. If you are convicted of the Disorderly Conduct charge, assuming it is a Summary Offense, it will be on your record for at least five years.

Were these in the same court? A decent lawyer maybe able to advocate on your behalf to get this reduced or thrown out. I am happy to speak with you, if you are interested.

I will serve as someone's attorney only after a written agreement has been reviewed and signed. Please feel free to contact me at (610) 393-3868 if you would like more information or to inquire about my services.

Mark as helpful

5 lawyers agree




They will be in the same court but I didn't get sentenced for an underage, I just had to do community service and that was it. After that was done and due there's nothing else I had to do. I would gladly talk with you if possible but I'm a student and need to save my money so I'm only looking for consultation. Thanks for the help

Philip David Press

Philip David Press


Sure. I'm working now, so feel free to call. It won't cost anything to talk to me.

DUI topics

Recommended articles about DUI

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics