Is the company American Standard Online a legitimate company?

Asked 9 months ago - Sacramento, CA

They said they could find homes that are foreclosing and somehow convince the homeowners to let renters take over payments.

1. Ute Ferdig

Answered . I have never heard of them, but that really means nothing. Countless "businesses" emerged from the mortgage crisis taking advantage of not only those facing foreclosures, but also those who were looking to rent or find investment properties. Although you don't mention this, I suspect that there is a fee that you are supposed to pay in order for American Standard Online to provide you with a list of homes in foreclosure. You can get that information without American Standard Online. Furthermore, why would you want to approach people who are behind on their mortgage to convince them that they should let you take over their payments? Most of those mortgage payments will be more than the rental value and you would also have to bring the mortgage current to avoid foreclosure action by the bank. Again, I can't comment on whether American Standard Online is a legitimate company or not. Google them and I think you will find your answer there. My comments are general in nature because there or other companies out there that are based on the same or a similar business model and I have justifiable reservations about the value of their services. Just my opinion. Listen to your gut that prompted you to ask this question.

2. Alan N Walter

Answered . I would recommend doing a Google or Bing search and reading about others' opinions of the company.