Is the administrative order of transferring will be invalid in this case despite the fact that Dean did not canceled it.

Asked 8 months ago - Denver, CO

I work in a government department in the field of education, and serve as a team leader. Before one month and a half the dean of my school issued to move me to another department within the same school to work with a new team. Since my students will graduate within three months, and after long debate and complain to the president of collage, the dean of my school put off the administrative order until my students' graduation. Two weeks after that a new administrative order was issued by the Presidency of college "not to transfer any of the teacher from his/her team or to the other team within two months of the starting of the new team. Is the order of my transferring will be invalid in this case despite the fact that Dean did not canceled it. What you advice me to do

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

1

Answered . The facts you have summarized here raise only issues of internal governance, not legal issues. Your employer will need to clarify the lines of command and determine your work assignment.