Is temp disability easier to get than permanent? can i get food stamps too?

Santa Ana, CA |

I cant deal with my low paying shitty job. I have made a concerted effort to read and listen to positive things. I have over 2and a half years recovery from alcohol and substance abuse but have returned to bulemia with a vegence and cant stop. I strongly fear the next step is alcohol and drugs or suicide. Help me.

I am sorry that you are having difficulties. The Social Security Administration does not have a short term disability benefit. The benefits that are available are for individuals that can't work due to a health condition and who's health condition has lasted 12 months, is expected to last at least 12 months, or may result in death. I suggest that you consult with a Social Security Disability attorney for further guidance.

I wish you the best.

There is no short term social security plan. There are numerous available treatment centers and things that you can check yourself into to help with eating disorders and substance abuse. I suggest checking yourself into one and going through treatment.

Matthew Johnson phone# 206.747.0313 is licensed in the State of Washington and performs bankruptcy, short sale negotiations, and estate planning in Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, King and Pierce counties. The response does not constitute specific legal advice, which would require a full inquiry by the attorney into the complete background of the facts and circumstances surrounding this matter; rather, it is intended to be general legal information based on the limited information provided by the inquirer; it This response also does not constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship, which can only be established after a conflict of interest evaluation is completed, your case is accepted, and a fee agreement is signed. Johnson Legal Group, PLLC