Is Tantra Massage legal

Hurst, TX |

Here how is the description of Tantra Massage . What level consider if it against the law? My Tantric massage sessions include: continuous flow of medium pressure deep tissue massage of the whole body alternated with feather-like superficial relaxing strokes; gentle kneading; acupressure; facial and skull massage included at your discretion; and the final part includes a L massage. The L is included in the massage, because it has active reflexion points for all major internal organs, just like your palms and feet. Also, I pay special attention to stimulating your Kundalini system and all Charkas. I naturally possess the magic healing touch that delivers tremendous health benefits, and at the same time feels soooo good!!
You'll experience a unique state of complete relaxation of your mind and total peace of your spirit, combined with the growing sensual ecstasy of your body to total Stress release. It is an experience you'll never forget! Prolonged erection and possible climax are considered normal reactions in Tantric massage. This is not the main goal of the Tantric massage, but tactfully respected if happens as a side effect (of course, at no extra charge!) My massages are deep enough, but not painful; they relive physical and mental stress, tension, nervousness, reduce most muscle aches, and feel so delightfully relaxing and sensual! Each massage is unique and adjusted to your personal preferences and needs. I'll take into account any physical limitations you may have, as well as special requests for most problematic areas of your body.

Setting: I use professional heated massage table with adjustable head extension and arm rest, aromatherapy, soothing music, lots of oil, and dim lights. Choices are shower or hot towels to get rid off the oil when finish.

Draping: According to tantric ideals, a tantra massage is performed without draping to an entirely nude body. If draping is important to you, then I recommend choosing a different modality.

What to expect: I'll thoroughly work on ALL parts of your body - from head to toes, and everything in between.

2 hours session recommend to have enough time for facial and skull massage.

*** Therapist provides no nudity, no topless, no Tantric goddess' rituals and no sexual involvement with clients.*** Please do not ask for additional services because the answer is always "No". Thanks for the respect.

The manipulation of the sex organ for money is the element of the technique that could be considered illegal. You may have a good faith belief that the law is wrong or should be changed, but that would require arrest for the act followed by trial and appeals.