Is Support ORDER VALID if moving attorney does NOT file FL 191 in violation ROC 5.033 & Federal Law Sec. 466. [42 U.S.C. 666]

San Diego, CA |

•FL 342 the CHILD SUPPORT INFORMATION ORDER ATTACHMENT "THE SUPPORT ORDER" on page 2 Paragraph 12 - (The associated proof of service confirms) I was NOT served the MANDATORY Health Care Costs and reimbursement procedures and information on changing child support order(form FL-192) which MUST BE attached to a valid order.
•FL 342 page 2 paragraph 13 - Child Support Case Registry(form FL-191) was NOT completed or served upon me in violation of R.O.C. 5.330 (a); (b); (c); AND (d).
•Failure to file FL-191 also Violated CA Family Code 4014
•The court's past and present failure to have both parties registered in the Child Support Case Registry is a violation of Federal Law Sec. 466. [42 U.S.C. 666] (a) 13
•I say: Continuing to hear this contempt for support complaint, while presently being

in violation of federal law466. [42 U.S.C. 666] (a) 13 is a violation of my constitutional rights.

1. The order is valid upon when it is made. Not every violation nullifies an order or even has a consequence. Some law and rules have no enforcement mechanism. Also there is a rebuttable presumption when there is a proof of service the documents were served.
    Also FL-191 has no bearing on the validity.
    I think the best thing to do is work on a deal because the judge probably won't agree with you.

This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation. Call us for more information. 619.797.5456 www.mataelelaw.com

Child support topics