Is she in violation of minute order? and what should i do at this point?

City Of Industry, CA |

i have a reunification minute order for 4 weeks of 2 visits for 2 hours per visit..with a monitor in a wonderful house enviroment.and my daughters mother has been late 2 times out of 4 visits .stalked the house i am seeing my daughter during my 2 hour visit..monitor is aware of everything i am well now she has cancelled my visit for this saturday.and not stated a rescheduled visit with monitor, just stated to her cant make visit due to car trouble..i have hired attorney in this custody case and i am the petitioner on this case.. have had parent alienation from my daughter since she was born..she is now 23 months old and she knows i am her father, and my son is her brother...mother has used my daughter as tool for sometime now..she hates that i see her due to court order...

walnut california ....91789

Your post states that you have a lawyer? If that's the case, then you really ought to consult with the lawyer you hired. That's why you hired your lawyer. It would be inappropriate for a lawyer on Avvo to second guess or contradict the advice of your lawyer.

gee thanks for advise

Recommended articles about Family law