Is prenuptial valid if handwritten and signed

Tampa, FL |
Filed under: Prenuptial agreement

no attorney was used It came from my heart. but Am I still held accountable for my commitments. I don't have the money I promised I just used that as bait to catch her

1. You posted earlier that you made promises just to get your wife to marry you so you could have sex with her. You have more problems than simply whether your handwritten pre-nuptial agreement is enforceable.

2. I agree with attorney Goldstein, you do have more problems than the issue of whether the prenup is valid.

www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

Prenuptial agreement topics