Is posting a sign on your property that says something like this " No trespassing, private property, violators will be shot....

Asked 11 months ago - Gaithersburg, MD

"No trespassing, private property, violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again" I seen that sign on the internet and i taught it is a joke. Thanks in advance.

1. Howard L Alderman JR

Pro

2

1

Answered . I have read your "statement". What is the specific question that you have?

2. Michael E Gross

2

1

Answered . Posting that sign had better be a joke,at least as far as the last nine words are concerned. Generally, a person may not use deadly force merely to protect their property. So although you may post a sign telling others not to trespass, you are not allowed to shoot the people who do.

3. Mark Copoulos

Pro

2

1

Answered . It is unlawful to use unreasonable force to protect one's property.