Is Possession of A Controlled Substance Always a Felony in the State of Nebraska?

Lincoln, NE |

My daughter's boyfriend was arrested for Possession of a Controlled Substance, Violation of a Protection Order and Speeding all at the same time. Will the Possession of a Controlled Substance be considered a felony?

1. That depends on what the substance was and (possibly) what amount he had in his possession.

I am a licensed attorney in the state of Nebraska. However, the advice I give here is not to be taken as legal advice. It is merely my opinion based on the limited information given. In order to assure that your legal rights are being properly represented I would always recommend going in for a consultation with an attorney to explain your case in detail and answer any questions the attorney might have.