Is overtime used to calculate spousal support in Pennsylvania?

Reading, PA |
Filed under: Alimony

Yes. All income is included. Sometimes, the issues confronted are so very specific that it is nearly impossible, if not entirely impossible, for an attorney to give you a proper analysis by way of a summary posting on an internet site. I understand your concern. I know that this is not the answer that you are looking for, but I believe that you will need to obtain a consultation with an attorney to further explore the specific circumstances behind your question.

I truly wish you the best. Please click the ‘thumbs up’ tab below if you find this answer helpful. Thank you.

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Laws vary widely from state to state. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation by a local attorney who is thoroughly familiar with state laws and the area of practice in which your concern lies.