Is my mother going to get time again or is there another option like house arrest or work release?

Asked over 1 year ago - Jacksonville, NC

My mother was violated and sent to jail she did her 90 days and came home now she has been recently violated again and her probation officer said she got a new charge im not sure what that it she couldnt tell me but from what my mom is telling me that when she was released from doing her 90 days they didnt tell her that she had to report so she didnt and she went down to the probation office and she violated her. i need help thanks in advance

1. Charles Kiel Garella

Answered . Your mother needs to seek the advice of a local criminal attorney as soon as possible. An attorney will be able to look up the new charge and find out if she is facing a jail sentence and what, if anything, can be done to rectify the situation.

2. Michael R Crosner

Answered . Not a good situation - seems like she is having a problem communicating with her PO, which can not continue. Seek the immediate advice of her local criminal attorney or the public defender. I am a California attorney not licensed to practice in NC.