Is my license suspended?

I recently had a accident. I was taking to the hospital. At the scene one of the officers asked for my driver license and never gave them back. Why did he do that? Did he possibly forget to give them back?

Riverview, FL -

Michael Shemtoub

Michael Shemtoub

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Los Angeles, CA

You could simply contact the police department and ask them why they retained your license.

Sponsored Listing
David B Pittman

David B Pittman

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Fort Myers, FL

It is possible that he forgot to give it back. Call the police station and see if they have it or if they mailed to to you.

Kevin Coluccio

Kevin Coluccio

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Seattle, WA

Call and ask why your license was not returned. Do not give any statements to the police without first talking to an attorney. Make sure you report the incident to your insurance carrier.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

Call the officer.

Clifford M. Miller

Clifford M. Miller

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Vero Beach, FL

Is it forged? Does it belong to someone else? Call the officer or the police department and ask.

George Costas Andriotis

George Costas Andriotis

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Tarpon Springs, FL

Call the officer and see if he still has your license. If you have any issues give me a call for assistance. Best of luck.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.