Is my husband fingerprints still in immigration system?

My husband try to apply for some policy for illigal immigrants in 2005, he submitted the form and had his fingerprints done also. About a week later, he realized that he did not qualify for the program and he withdrew from it. My question now is that, will the immigration still have his fingerprint in their system or not?

Chicago, IL -

Theodore John Murphy

Theodore John Murphy

Immigration Attorney - West Chester, PA

Yes his fingerprints will still be in the system. USCIS does not purge fingerprints once taken.

Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

Yes, they are probably in the system. You should do a FOIA to check.

Dhenu Savla, Esq
SwagatUSA, LLC
www.swagatusa.com/

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

Yes. The prints are there permanently.

Luis Alberto Guerra

Luis Alberto Guerra

Immigration Attorney - Fort Lauderdale, FL

What policy are you talking about??? His fingerprints should be in USCIS' data system.