Is my husband fingerprints still in immigration system?

Asked over 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

My husband try to apply for some policy for illigal immigrants in 2005, he submitted the form and had his fingerprints done also. About a week later, he realized that he did not qualify for the program and he withdrew from it. My question now is that, will the immigration still have his fingerprint in their system or not?

1. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

7

Answered . Yes his fingerprints will still be in the system. USCIS does not purge fingerprints once taken.

2. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

5

Answered . Yes, they are probably in the system. You should do a FOIA to check.

Dhenu Savla, Esq
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

5

Answered . Yes. The prints are there permanently.

4. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

5

Answered . What policy are you talking about??? His fingerprints should be in USCIS' data system.