Is my ex boyfriend sill registered as a drug offender

Asked about 2 years ago - Escondido, CA

I cant find the drug charge in public access, but still wonder is he a registered drug offender?

1. Mary Dawn Beebee

9

Answered . A person who is convicted of certain drug offenses, as stated in Health and Safety Code section 11590, is required to register while they are on probation and all registration requirements shall
    terminate five years after the discharge from prison, release from jail or termination of probation or parole of the person convicted.
    There is most likely not a published database for registered drug offenders like there is for sex offenders. I'm not sure why you need this information, but as others have stated, if he was placed on probation and registration was a condition of probation, that will appear on the minute order from the day of his sentencing in the court file.
    Good Luck.

2. William Peter Daley

7

Answered . You can always go to the courthouse where he was convicted and pull his file. All criminal files are accessible to the public.

3. Stephen Ross Cohen

6

Answered . Ity depends on how long ago, I think he hato register for 10 years

4. Michael Douglas Shafer

6

Answered . Pull his file at the courthouse where he was sentenced. Your answer is there.

5. David Philip Shapiro

Pro

4

Answered . Ask him or pull the file. 5 years from the end of probation per HS11590.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555