Is my ex boyfriend sill registered as a drug offender

Escondido, CA |
Filed under: Drug related crimes

I cant find the drug charge in public access, but still wonder is he a registered drug offender?

1. Ity depends on how long ago, I think he hato register for 10 years

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.

2. You can always go to the courthouse where he was convicted and pull his file. All criminal files are accessible to the public.

I will be happy to speak with you at no cost with a FREE phone consultation. Please call my office at 619-238-1905 or visit my website at www.lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com

3. Pull his file at the courthouse where he was sentenced. Your answer is there.

4. A person who is convicted of certain drug offenses, as stated in Health and Safety Code section 11590, is required to register while they are on probation and all registration requirements shall
    terminate five years after the discharge from prison, release from jail or termination of probation or parole of the person convicted.
    There is most likely not a published database for registered drug offenders like there is for sex offenders. I'm not sure why you need this information, but as others have stated, if he was placed on probation and registration was a condition of probation, that will appear on the minute order from the day of his sentencing in the court file.
    Good Luck.

5. Ask him or pull the file. 5 years from the end of probation per HS11590.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555