Is my error in marriage date in the form I-130 going to effect in the green card interview?

When i filled the form i -130 I mistakenly typed a wrong marriage in one side of the form. I wrote 02 instead of 05 which was the month of my marriage. I have my interview in couple of weeks and I was going through my forms and i realized that I mistakenly typed the wrong date. I rechecked my application many times before I turned it in, I dont know how that little error was missed. Is it going to affect in my green card interview?

Dickinson, ND -

Meredith Riley Brown

Meredith Riley Brown

Immigration Attorney - Glendale, CA

It should not be a problem. Just bring the original, certified copy of the marriage certificate with lots of proof that you married in good faith (common assets and liabilities).

Sponsored Listing
Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Immigration Attorney - San Francisco, CA

No. Bring the original marriage certificate and they will correct it at the interview.

Jose Antonio Moreno

Jose Antonio Moreno

Immigration Attorney - Jacksonville, FL

No, just explain the error and documentation of proof.