Is my boyfriend goin to serve time? he is on probation for 7 years for a felony and just picked up a misdominer

Asked over 2 years ago - Exeter, RI

his current charge is 3 counts of tampering with a motor vehecile and larceny under $1500
also his felony was manufacturing and delivering of marijuanna

1. Answered . There would need to be a lot more known. With all the information in the world, it would be impossible to say with any certainty whether he will or not. I will say this. 7 years is a long time for probation. The Judge may have felt that jail was most appropriate, but gave him a break. Unless he was on probation for a long time and was well behaved while on it, jail seems pretty likely.