Is likely that I will be found guilty of ADW Cal PC 245a1?

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I was in a very confrontational situation and I was in the process of picking up a weapon (not firearm or force) when someone grabbed it from my hand. I was charged with felony PC245a1. The guy threatened me first. I felt threatened when another person walked behind me. I suffer from an anxiety disorder.

alleged victim did not see the weapon because he had his back to me when the other one took it out of my hands

1. Chris J Feasel

13

Answered . Whether or not you will be found guilty of ADW, or any crime for that matter, depends on so many different factors, too many to name here. Get an attorney who can review the facts of your case and stratagize with you to get you the best possible outcome.

2. John M. Kaman

Pro

10

Answered . It doesn't matter if the victim "saw" the weapon or not if you had one. No one who has not read the police reports or seen the evidence against you can predict the outcome.

3. Brian Russell Michaels

8

Answered . You are putting the cart before the horse. No one here is going to be able to speak about your guilt or innocence or chances of success at trial without sitting down with you and the records of your case and provide an informed opinion as to what you should do with your case. Every case is far dependent. Many of us offer free consults so if you want us to take a look and give you a more informed opinion call any time.

Brian Michaels
    www.socalcrimdefense.com
    3109919179

4. David B Pittman

Pro

9

Answered . You need to hire a criminal attorney for a concise answer to this.