Is it worth trying to get child support from a father that works for his dad and gets paid under the table

Asked almost 2 years ago - Newalla, OK

he get him on weekends i have him weekdays, he will not pay me anything. the child is 5 years old and started school i dont make much and cant afford to take him to court or get a divorce yet

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Victor R. Wandres


    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . Call your local DHS office. They may be able to help you with legal help. You might also try Legal Aid Services.

    The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,217 answers this week

3,114 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,217 answers this week

3,114 attorneys answering