Is it worth keeping a life insurance policy in force on my ex-wife?

Winder, GA |

It will be a financial burden to keep paying on her policy.

1. Usually the matter of insurance is dealt with in the judgment of divorce. Read it carefully. If unsure, ask and attorney to read it.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

2. in many ways this is a finance question.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

Business topics