Is it true the least amount of time that can be given in a FEDERAL felony conviction is 90 days?

Salem, MA |

CHARGE TRANSFER OF FIREARM WITHOUT COMPLYING WITH PROVISIONS F CHAPTER 53. TITLE 26 USC. FEDERAL CHARGE ALSO WHAT CLASS WOULD THIS CHARGE BE AND THE AGAIN IF GUILTY THE MIN. PUNISHMENT. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

That is a serious charge and needs to be evaluated by an attorney with federal litigation experience. Send the charging documents to the attorney right away for review as the information you provided is insufficient to give you a competent answer.

Hire a lawyer to protect your legal rights.
Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq.
Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado
Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
The Estrella Law Firm, P.C.
75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170
Inside The Bulova Corporate Center
Jackson Heights, NY 11370
T. (347) 628-2391
F. (718) 672-4728
E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com
www.EstrellaLawyer.com

The answers posted herein are not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship exists. Call for a free 20 minute consultation! THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C. “LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE” -- Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq. Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut The Estrella Law Firm, P.C. 75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170 Inside The Bulova Corporate Center Jackson Heights, NY 11370 T. (347) 628-2391 F. (718) 672-4728 E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com www.EstrellaLawyer.com

received 90 days for charge already. Would like to get the answer to the question. I was apparently involved in the transfer by being there

unfortunately this is a much more complicated question than it first appears. if you are asking for a "table" of what "can" be imposed you will be disappointed.

you need to get to a lawyer who knows criminal law, and federal criminal law at that. I have practiced for more than 33 years, almost all in federal courts. please give me a call.

of course, you and i are not forming an attorney client relationship. Representation in Florida Courts and Federal courts nationwide. Argued at the United States Supreme Court,

Federal crime topics