Is it true that NY hospital can withhold visual confirmation rights of identifying the body of a 3 1/2 month (17-wk) old fetus?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

My wife had a premature birth of our 3 1/2 month old fetus/baby and from the moment of calling 911, the inexperience and lack of compassion grew to the point of unacceptable. Once my wife arrived at Harlem Hospital Center in New York City, she states, the lack of professionalism began the moment she was admitted. Before she knew which procedure was the be performed or to grieve her loss, a pathology agent arrived to collect our infant/fetus without allowing, or showing compassion that some unfortunate mother lost her growing child. Secondly, the nurses who collected blood where inexperienced to the point where 3-days after release from HHC, the bruises from their incompetents remain horribly visible. The issues get more concerning the further admission is allowed leading to the now ?????

1. Evan Matthew Oshan

Pro

1

1

Answered . Not sure, but you would benefit from speaking with a qualified PI attorney who specializes in medical malpractice. Use the Avvo search bar to find an attorney in your area.