Is it true that LUSCIOUS must make a decision on someones citizenship application within 6 month ?

Paterson, NJ |

is it true that LUSCIOUS must make a decision on someones citizenship application within 6 month ?

I mean USCIS. Sorry for the typo

1. I think you mean USCIS, correct? The answer is no. USCIS can take as long as an applicant will tolerate. However, an applicant may file a lawsuit against the USCIS for a decision, when USCIS makes no decision 120 days after the examination.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

2. The processing time for a given application is an estimate. You may check on your case or make an info pass appointment to inquire.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

3. USCIS must make a decision within 120 days after the examination. If they don't, you can sue in federal court asking a federal judge to order USCIS to make a decision.

4. I agree with my colleagues. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova www.shautsova.com www.shautsova.com www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com