Skip to main content

Is it true that an E visa from Congo is limited to 3 months in the US?

Miami, FL |
Filed under: Immigration Business

is there any way to extend this? investor/treaty trader

Attorney Answers 3

  1. No that is not correct. It is based on visa reciprocity and is usually 2 years but can be renewed indefinitely as long as the business is operating

  2. No, but you should discuss the details of your case with an immigration attorney.

    Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

  3. No.

    Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.