Is it too late to t file a claim against a pharmaceutical company, and or dr?

Treated in Er in October 2011,with a medicine intravenously, serious adverse side effects immediately following administration of drug. Had no clue it was related to medicine, until later. But I see there is a 2 year statute of limitation regarding filing a claim, had no clue. Been suffering side effects since. I'm assuming i'm not able to file a claim, wondering if there is anyway around this? Thanks much.

Tulsa, OK -

George Costas Andriotis

George Costas Andriotis

Personal Injury Lawyer - Tarpon Springs, FL

Consult an attorney to investigate the incident and advise you if you can still make a claim. Best of luck.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
Sponsored Listing
Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

Many states have discovery rule exceptions. Call a local med mal lawyer to discuss whether this exception works.

Josh P Tolin

Josh P Tolin

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Saint Louis, MO

Don't assume your statute has expired. An OK attorney can tell you what the statute is and whether it is from date of injury or discovery. In Missouri, the statute is 5 years. I don't know what injuries you have, but seek an experienced attorney in your locality that handles products cases. Call an attorney as soon as possible.

Ask your questions on our Q&A forum. It's free and anonymous.

Need to find an attorney? Browse our lawyer directory.