Is it too late to t file a claim against a pharmaceutical company, and or dr?

Asked over 1 year ago - Tulsa, OK

Treated in Er in October 2011,with a medicine intravenously, serious adverse side effects immediately following administration of drug. Had no clue it was related to medicine, until later. But I see there is a 2 year statute of limitation regarding filing a claim, had no clue. Been suffering side effects since. I'm assuming i'm not able to file a claim, wondering if there is anyway around this? Thanks much.

1. George Costas Andriotis

5

Answered . Consult an attorney to investigate the incident and advise you if you can still make a claim. Best of luck.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Pro

4

Answered . Many states have discovery rule exceptions. Call a local med mal lawyer to discuss whether this exception works.

3. Josh P Tolin

4

Answered . Don't assume your statute has expired. An OK attorney can tell you what the statute is and whether it is from date of injury or discovery. In Missouri, the statute is 5 years. I don't know what injuries you have, but seek an experienced attorney in your locality that handles products cases. Call an attorney as soon as possible.

One or more answers have been taken down.