Is it too late to go to court.?

Pomona, CA |

I had two minor parking tickets from about a yr ago..i haven't paid or went to court..is it possible i have warrants and or license suspension.? And if i do what's my next step.?

If you failed to appear at your court date a warrant was most likely issued. You can contact the court clerk to get another court date to deal with the tickets. However you should contact a traffic attorney to to review the specifics and discuss with you how you should proceed given the warrants and financial liabilities you are facing.

www.rominesadvice.com

By posting on this site or answering/responding to questions does not create an attorney-client relationship and is intended to be an opinion only. My opinion is not intended to be a guarantee or promise of any outcome or result in your matter.

Kevin Lewis King

Kevin Lewis King

Excellent counsel, counsel.

Here in NY they don't issue warrants for parking tickets, but they do suspend your registration and license. While in the city they convict you of the parking ticket for not showing up, in most other areas they will allow you to go to trial.
However, if all we are talking about is parking tickets, it may be worth your while to just plead guilty, and pay the fine.
Good luck

This is not legal advice. If order to give you legal advice i would need to see the Tickets and talk to the court first. Good luck:)

It is unlikely that you have a warrant or a license suspension for unpaid parking tickets. Too many unpaid parking tickets can be reported to the DMV and result in a vehicle being booted until tickets are paid. I recommend getting the tickets paid as soon as possible.

I honestly dont even know if i had a court date the tickets just said mail ur payment to this address.

Jason Robert Miller

Jason Robert Miller

Then pay the tickets and move on before you are hit with more fines and penalties or set up a payment plan if possible.