Is it to late to file a class action law suit against Home Goods after almost 2 years?

Aston, PA |
Filed under: Class action

I was discouraged after being told by the EEOC that i should have stayied.

1. Based on your brief statement, you do not have a class action. You may have an individual claim.
    To determine if you have any claims, you should consult with an employment attorney in your area.

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POSTING IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. THE FURNISHING OF THIS INFORMATION DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. AN ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP REQUIRES THE FURNISHING, REVIEW, AND SIGNING OF A RETAINER AGREEMENT.

2. I agree with my colleague -- you may have an individual claim for employment discrimination. Your very brief description doesn't sound like the kind of case that could be brought as a class action. Talk to an employment lawyer in Philadelphia.

Legal Information is Not Legal Advice My answer provides information about the law based on the limited information provided in the questions asked and is not intended to provide legal advice or opinions, and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. The answer to the question is for educational and informational purposes only. The law differs in each jurisdiction and may be interpreted or applied differently depending on the jurisdiction or situation. Accordingly, I highly recommend that you consult with an attorney to discuss the details of your problem so you can get legal advice tailored to your particular circumstances. I am licensed to practice law in California, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

3. Based on the limited information, you should speak with an employment lawyer in your local jurisdiction. Statues of limitations vary by action type and by state, and it is important you speak with an experienced attorney in your jurisdiction.

Class action topics