Is it to late to file a class action law suit against Home Goods after almost 2 years?

Asked about 1 year ago - Aston, PA

I was discouraged after being told by the EEOC that i should have stayied.

1. Eric Lechtzin

5

Answered . I agree with my colleague -- you may have an individual claim for employment discrimination. Your very brief description doesn't sound like the kind of case that could be brought as a class action. Talk to an employment lawyer in Philadelphia.

2. Jeffrey Steven Feinberg

5

Answered . Based on your brief statement, you do not have a class action. You may have an individual claim.
    To determine if you have any claims, you should consult with an employment attorney in your area.

3. Christopher Patrick Ulrich

3

Answered . Based on the limited information, you should speak with an employment lawyer in your local jurisdiction. Statues of limitations vary by action type and by state, and it is important you speak with an experienced attorney in your jurisdiction.