Skip to main content

Is it stocking when it's your boyfriend exwife that is inquiring what when where your doing through their kids. threatening life

Black River Falls, WI |

She asked the children what I am doing where I am going. Always making the comment that she will take care of me her way. She demands the kids to text her or call her when I do something. I have 4 inch pile of documents where she has inquired everything about my life. Now she is calling my ex asking him everything about me. We now have the kids and she doesn't pay child support. She is fighting for them back and DA is not looking out for the kids. They get hurt 75% of the time in a supervised visits. All of our safety is at risk. We need help if the the phys eval showed she is unstable.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Your question is not clear. It is up to the DA to prosecute crimes, not protect kids by controlling placement with their mother. The DA will decide if her behavior toward you is stalking.
    Placement is a separate issues. If you are concerned about the children during her placement time you need to contact DHS to report any harm AND contact a family law attorney to discuss possible modifications to the placement schedule.

Family law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics