Is it sexual harassment if i receive sexually suggestive verbiage on line from a friend or boyfriend like speaking about genital

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

is it sexual harassment if i receive sexually suggestive verbiage on line from a friend or boyfriend like speaking about genitals

and that i had sex with him, its descriptive and he puts it in an email and sends it to me
Edit

1. James Joseph Bagley

1

Answered . Speak with a sexual harrassment lawyer in your area. If you don't work with this person and you did in fact have sex with him you should tell him to stop sending such communications to you. If he continues sending you such communications you may have other remedies.

2. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

1

Answered . There are many factors involved, like your age, what he said, etc. I always think it is wise to visit with an attorney who specializes in sexual harassment cases and discuss these matters in detail and get legal advice as what would be your best course of action. An attorney can give you an opinion as to whether you have a viable claim, and what procedural steps you should take. Most attorneys handle these cases on a contingency percentage fee, taking a percentage of the recovery. There are no hourly fees and most attorneys do not charge anything for an initial appointment to discuss your case.