Is it right for your attorney to make an entry of appearance for u in the end of your case, and for the last 3 months not file

Fairbanks, AK |

So toward the end of my case I find an attorney to help me, he entries appearance I ask him to request underlying ledger he sends an email, and nt a motion thru the court, the other side does not respond and he does nothing up to the day of hearing, then he gets a call from the other side and does not tell e nothing until we are 15 minutes from court, I fire him in the courtroom for making any decision for me, isn't that unethical as he was supposed to file damages that day but didn't do anything but tye up case, and I couldn't file anything.

1. More detail needed.

2. I need more information before I can provide you with a proper response.

If you found this Answer helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer". Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Peter J. Lamont, Esq. Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont 623 Lafayette Avenue, Suite 2, Hawthorne, NJ 07506 Phone: (973) 949-3770 Fax: (866) 603-0471 Toll Free: (855) NJLAW01 (855) 655-2901 www.peterlamontesq.com Additional Offices in New York, Monument, CO, San Juan, PR and affiliates throughout the country. PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between sender and receiver. You should not act or rely on any information contained on this site without first seeking the advice of an attorney.