Is it possible upgrade from EB3 Green card to EB2 with same employer after getting promotion as a project manager.

Virginia Beach, VA |

Is it complex or able to do without audit/RFE.please let me know.Thanks.

While your employer will need to file a new labor certification petition on your behalf, you can preserve (or transfer) your EB3 prioirty date to the EB2 matter once you have secured an approved I-140 petition. As such, the potential benefits to viable EB2 sponsorship can be significant.

Thank you sir.Have a Nice Day

Hi,

Unfortunately, the answer is no. You have to start a new labor certification process for EB2.

I agree with my colleagues. Good luck.

Mr. Lorenzon's answer to your question does not establish an attorney client relationship, but rather is meant to share knowledge with the general public. For specific advise on your case, you need to consult one on one with an immigration attorney. Mr. Lorenzon can be reached at 216 573 7322 or at jlorenzon@lorenzonlaw.com. All initial constulations are free.

Recommended articles about Immigration