Is it possible to sue a hotel when a guest fell out of a bed and broke her hip?

Asked over 1 year ago - Cleveland, OH

Upon attempting to get out of bed in the morning, an 85 year old woman fell out of bed due to the height of the bed being greater than an average height bed.

Pro

5

Best Answer

Answered . I'm sorry to hear about this, but it would be a tough road to hoe. However, I like the way you think, and you can call a personal injury lawyer in your state to investigate this bed.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Jeffrey Mark Adams

7

Answered . While I doubt it, and hope woman is well, consult with local and qualified counsel. Good luck.

3. David B Pittman

Pro

6

Answered . This sounds like a tough one negligence wise. I would get a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer for sure though.

4. Arash Zarei

5

Answered . I agree with my colleagues, you should consult with a reputable PI attorney in your locality.

5. Robert Bruce Kopelson

2

Answered . Was she is disabled before the fall? Maybe some violation of ADA law.