Skip to main content

Is it possible to sue a hotel when a guest fell out of a bed and broke her hip?

Cleveland, OH |
Filed under: Personal injury

Upon attempting to get out of bed in the morning, an 85 year old woman fell out of bed due to the height of the bed being greater than an average height bed.

Attorney Answers 5

  1. Best answer

    I'm sorry to hear about this, but it would be a tough road to hoe. However, I like the way you think, and you can call a personal injury lawyer in your state to investigate this bed.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

  2. While I doubt it, and hope woman is well, consult with local and qualified counsel. Good luck.

    Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff

  3. This sounds like a tough one negligence wise. I would get a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer for sure though.

  4. I agree with my colleagues, you should consult with a reputable PI attorney in your locality.

    This answer is for general informational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. It is always recommended that you contact an attorney licensed in your state, that practices in the relevant area of law, to schedule an in-person consultation.

  5. Was she is disabled before the fall? Maybe some violation of ADA law.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics