Is it possible to sue a Federal District Court Judge for Judicial Misconduct,Fraud and Fraud upon The Court ? Yes or No.

Grand Rapids, MI |

A Judge willfully and knowingly deprived a plaintiff of constitutionally protected civil rights and perpetrated fraud as well, associated with a case he/she was presiding over. Attorneys connected to the case perpetrated fraud upon the court as well,but the issue here is the judge and judicial immunity. How far can they take it and when is enough,enough? If a judge directly confronts a party in a personal and uncalled for manner prior to the start of a trial, doesn't this constitute judicial disqualification and void the entire proceeding by showing partiality and favoritism toward one side over the other ?

1. These are the sort of issues that could be addressed by your lawyer at trial/hearing.
    Most states and federal courts permit motions to recuse a judge for various reasons.
    Talk to your lawyer about these issues.

www.court-martial.com; www.court-martial.us.com; mljucmj@gmail.com 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Generally, no.

If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. This answer is for general education purposes only. It neither creates an attorney-client relationship nor provides legal guidance or advice. The answer is based on the limited information provided and the answer might be different had additional information been provided. You should consult an attorney.

3. I agree with my colleague. The suggested course of action probably doesn't include a lawsuit against the judge.

My discussion with you regarding the question you posted on Avvo does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is my response to your question to be considered legal advice. While I do my best to provide helpful responses given the factual scenario presented, proper analysis of any matter requires a more in-depth conversation than what is practical on Avvo. If you are a member of the military, or if an immediate family member of yours lost his or her life while fighting for our country, I am proud to offer a 10% discount on my fee.

4. As a general rule, 'no'.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Constitutional law topics