Is it possible to sue a Federal District Court Judge for Judicial Misconduct,Fraud and Fraud upon The Court ? Yes or No.

Asked about 2 years ago - Grand Rapids, MI

A Judge willfully and knowingly deprived a plaintiff of constitutionally protected civil rights and perpetrated fraud as well, associated with a case he/she was presiding over. Attorneys connected to the case perpetrated fraud upon the court as well,but the issue here is the judge and judicial immunity. How far can they take it and when is enough,enough? If a judge directly confronts a party in a personal and uncalled for manner prior to the start of a trial, doesn't this constitute judicial disqualification and void the entire proceeding by showing partiality and favoritism toward one side over the other ?

1. 3

Answered . I agree with my colleague. The suggested course of action probably doesn't include a lawsuit against the judge.

2. 3

Answered . These are the sort of issues that could be addressed by your lawyer at trial/hearing.
    Most states and federal courts permit motions to recuse a judge for various reasons.
    Talk to your lawyer about these issues.

3. 3

Answered . Generally, no.

4. 1

Answered . As a general rule, 'no'.

One or more answers have been taken down.