Is it possible to obtain a Driver´s License and a Bank Account in the US being an F1 (Student Visa)? Denver, Co.

Asked over 1 year ago - Littleton, CO

I am under an F1, and want to obtain a driver´s license for being able to drive while I am living here, how can I do that?

1. Laura L Lichter

4

Best Answer

Answered . F-1 Students are eligible for drivers licenses in Colorado--bring your paperwork to the DMV and they should be able to help you out. If you need more guidance or are having problems, contact your school official.

2. Igor Serbinin

Pro

4

Answered . You can go to DMV and present your proof of status; visa and I-94/I-20 from school. Bank account has nothing to do with your eligibility for US Driver Licence. If you I-94 or I-20 has enough time on it left to issue Driver Licence DMV will give it to you limiting expiration day to that of on your documents. Or call them to save yourself a trip.

3. Karen-Lee Pollak

5

Answered . Show your visa and I20 to the colorado department of public Safety and check out their requirements to get a license