Is it possible to get an out of court custody agreement?

I have 2 daughters from the same father and i need to get a joint custody agreement that is completely legal, without having to go to court

You can write an agreement and have it submitted to the court to be made an order.

This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation. Call us for more information. 619.797.5456

I agree. If you want it to be completely legal, it has to be signed by the court. Now, this does not mean you have to go to court but you do have to file the agreement with the court. Both of you can enter into an agreement and file it with the court. Now, you might need some assistance as some courts require certain language in the agreements before that judge signs it. You might want to pay an attorney to draft a short agreement for you and him.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody