Skip to main content

Is it possible to get a restraining order on a person staying with my ex because of drug use

Davenport, WA |
Filed under: Drug related crimes

if my ex has another person staying with her and he has been convicted of a feloney drug charge (meth) can I put a restraing order on him not to be with my 1yr twins I feel that he would contuine to do meth or other drugs the signs are all there or is there anything else I can do as a parent to my sons?

also he has a daughter of 7yrs and has not spent any time with her or pay any child support do i take the parenting plan and make a change in it or do i get one on him seprately? Because I see where the mother puts him (boyfrend) over the needs of the children first and then she might think about doing something with the children.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. I don't practice in WA, but you should be able to get a restraining order through the family court.

    Edward J. Blum

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics