Is it possible to find an attorney that will take payments or that trade work for work??

Asked almost 2 years ago - Sacramento, CA

I was just wondering cause I have great skills with marketing. I am a marketing guru!! I could also serve documents. I need someone that wants to blow up with cases. If you know a lot about HS 11359 & HS 11360(A) MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROP 215 SB420 THEN WE COULD HELP EACH OTHER OUT.

1. Frank Wei-Hong Chen

5

Answered . Yes, it is certainly possible to find an attorney who is willing to take installment payments and/or barter legal services for other services. However, your search for a medical marijuana attorney might be more difficult.

2. Barry P. Goldberg

Pro

5

Answered . Bartering happens all the time!
    I have done work for a plumber, painter, and a flooring contractor------
    One day I will actually let them do some work at my home!
    If you look hard enough, you may find a good local lawyer to accept payment in trade.
    Good luck!

3. Jeff Hoang Pham

3

Answered . Yes indeed; it happens frequently, and I know that a few of my colleagues have traded services with people in various fields in the past (IT, general contracting, etc.). Search around, and you may find a lawyer looking for some marketing assistance.