Is it possible to find an attorney that will take payments or that trade work for work??

Sacramento, CA |
Filed under: Litigation

I was just wondering cause I have great skills with marketing. I am a marketing guru!! I could also serve documents. I need someone that wants to blow up with cases. If you know a lot about HS 11359 & HS 11360(A) MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROP 215 SB420 THEN WE COULD HELP EACH OTHER OUT.

1. Yes, it is certainly possible to find an attorney who is willing to take installment payments and/or barter legal services for other services. However, your search for a medical marijuana attorney might be more difficult.

Frank W. Chen has been licensed to practice law in California since 1988. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice for a particular case. This Avvo.com posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult with your own attorney.

2. Bartering happens all the time!
    I have done work for a plumber, painter, and a flooring contractor------
    One day I will actually let them do some work at my home!
    If you look hard enough, you may find a good local lawyer to accept payment in trade.
    Good luck!

3. Yes indeed; it happens frequently, and I know that a few of my colleagues have traded services with people in various fields in the past (IT, general contracting, etc.). Search around, and you may find a lawyer looking for some marketing assistance.

The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, and should not be construed, as legal advice for a particular case. This posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author, and Pham Law Group does not represent you as your attorneys until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both parties.

Litigation topics