Is it possible to dispute all the blatant lies put in our custody evaluators report, causing me to loose custody?

Phoenix, AZ |

had custody hearing yesturday, final report was 153pages and was not given to us till court. felt rushed to read it all. judge offered continuance but fathers lawyer said no. Im representing myself. information in report i was denied custody. after court and thuroly reading there are many untruths and inconsistencies making it biased to father.

1. Your custody hearing was the opportunity to demonstrate your disputes with the evaluator's report. Having said that, you may have a basis to appeal if you received the 153-page report the day of the hearing, and your request for a continuance was denied. You should consult with an attorney who handles appeals.

2. Sounds like the only avenue is the court of appeals. Do this one with an attorney, not on your own.

Child custody topics